Life and Style by Laura Berridi



Friday, November 26, 2010

My uncle's exhibiton, Madrid.

Photobucket

One of the art works, cardboard and pencil. Need to have both, one wouldn't have any sense.

Photobucket

Gi and me.

Photobucket

My friend Barbara took us these pics yesterday night, while we were in my uncle's new exhibiton in Madrid. All the art works are amazing again, cardboard, pencil, and worked iron.
Barbara said yesterday, it's totally different.
Different to what?
Different to what we are use to see...
And I think that's good.

You can go online and look for his work, searching for Alfonso Berridi.

xoxo

Miss Étoiles

1 comment:

  1. i guess you are talkin about your UNCLE, isnt it???

    unless your real aunt's name is Alfonso, which - i have to say- its pretty weird.....

    Great artwork btw....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...