Life and Style by Laura Berridi



Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'll have a giant note pad wall in my kitchen!!!

Kitchen1MISSETOILESKitchen2MISSETOILESKitchen3MISSETOILES

I’m definitely having a giant note pad wall in my kitchen!!!
I’ve been thinking about it for a long time, as soon as I have my own apartment with my own kitchen I’ll have one.
That way everybody can write or paint any inappropriate thing ;-) Noooo c’mon not only that, it would be also useful for grocery list, recipes, messages or whatever comes up!
I found this pics in Freunde von Freuden website which btw I love it.
Xoxo

Miss Étoiles,

2 comments:

  1. I'm having on too!!! How funny is that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No vamos a tener 2 note pads en la misma cocina!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...